No announcement yet.

More New Jackson Body Shapes Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's count how many ways that "axe" will break.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      Let's count how many ways that "axe" will break.
      For one thing, they break my heart...
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

"For Sale" one Pablo guitar body in parts.

Comment

Gee I have a feeling we have been here before. These are the same designs that were posted a few weeks back in the USA area. These are just the body temps rather than the sketches...Looks like he didn't do the Kelly with the top cutouts, probably a good idea, way to easy to chip/break those on the top.

Comment

Everybody relax.....LOL

These are just a few custom body shapes. No worries...we know "who" we are!!

Thanks for the comments though. Always nice to get some feedback...good or bad!

Comment

After careful consideration and now that I am relaxed, I still don't like them. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jcmktgguy
                Thanks for the comments though. Always nice to get some feedback...good or bad!
                You can rely on us for either!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Despite being a Metallica obsessee (still) that looks more like something rollin' out of the Moser Custom Shop.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy
                    I don't think these look like MCS or BCR's. Neal and Rodney design most of the MCS stuff and there's a lot of finesse that goes into every curve and every point. I've seen the sketches and templates of MCS stuff before they're even offered. They really sweat over the designs.

These new Jacksons...there's no finesse. They're clunky. The remind me of stuff I drew in Jr High before I knew about contrast, form, balance, etc.

I really like pointy guitars but these are not for me.
                    Venomboy, not to disrespect Neal as I think his designs are awesome.
                    I think that the 1st design could hang with his stuff. Would probably be a cool archtop if sculpted right.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      You can rely on us for either!
                      LOL...yes, I know.

But seriously....people on here, being on the "outside", give a perspective we sometimes can't see from here on the "inside". That's why we appreciate ANY and ALL comments!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                        it's not zebra striped, that's masking. he probably shoots them in black and white, then the grey and blues are added at the end for shading. just a guess, though.

sully
                        Ah. Forgot they were shaded black and blue

Comment

They look like limited edition can openers designed by Charles Manson.
                          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

May I add my 2 cents here? While I'm not quite sure I'm liking the new shapes (KEY WORD), don't you think we should all reserve our thoughts until they are complete guitars? I have to be honest with you, there are a LOT of guitars out there that if you just showed me the outline of the body, I'd be inclined to say "that would look horrible!". But in reallity, they looked amazing when complete.

Just a thought -
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The third one based on a king V is FUCKING BADASS!!! I like the first one too, the second one is eh. I cant wait to see this finished!
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Flatpicker, how am I dissing Neal?

Neal wouldn't design anything like those shapes. His are simpler and still have more integrity and feel more resolved. Rodney guaranteed would not design anything like those.

Comment

Working...
                                X