No announcement yet.

More New Jackson Body Shapes Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I just caught one I like! Can't recall the shape though, I'll look back later. It was the one on the left of the pic of all 3 of em laid out. What would you call that?

Comment

looks like someone owes me a check! it has my King Kutt all over 2 of them,both my horn and my wing desighn then id say bc rich and mosure, then a rip off of the Ed Roman stuff even,thats sad! the abstract guitars, or somthing its called, i forget the name.
      anyways, 2 of them arent even playable, the horn is WAY to close to the neck
      Last edited by XXX; 04-12-2006, 09:36 AM.

Comment

i think they are dangerous looking, not really my cup of tea, but whatever sinks your canoe. they dont really seem like jackson to me, but hey, im sure some people thought shapes like the rhoads and warrior were ugly when they first came out. im just not a big fan of how it seems every new shape anyone is comming up with is just crazy dangerously pointy, or just flat out fuggly like the esp axxxion.

Comment

I kinda dig the Extreme Warrior...that's a cool new spin on an old favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by XXX
            looks like someone owes me a check! it has my King Kutt all over 2 of them,both my horn and my wing desighn then id say bc rich and mosure, then a rip off of the Ed Roman stuff even,thats sad! the abstract guitars, or somthing its called, i forget the name.
            anyways, 2 of them arent even playable, the horn is WAY to close to the neck
            The King Kutt is a spin anyways. Get over yourself, its not an original design. Its a kelly with 3 extra Kuts in it...

Comment

get over yourself; brad designed the king kutt and it was in the works to become an official shape. jackson must have felt differently from your "not an original design" opinion. based off of your logic, not much would be an original design.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Come on, Sully, bring the nut noose back out!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Actually i quite like them...

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                    get over yourself; brad designed the king kutt and it was in the works to become an official shape. jackson must have felt differently from your "not an original design" opinion. based off of your logic, not much would be an original design.

sully
                    Fender owns jackson. Guess what Fender have been building the last 50 years. Teles and strats. Im not suprised it was in the works as an official shape, its still not very original and its still just 3 extra cuts. and the cuts arent original, I've seen em before. I could come up with a kelly spin like that in minutes...

Comment

What do you all think of the Roswell? I never see them much discussed on the forum. I think they aren't bad looking, and they always have some cool finishes to them. Crop circle inlays too.

Some guy keeps trying to sell his for $3.5k on EBAY.

Comment

I never really liked the look of the Roswell, but I thought the Roswellian Star was really really cool.

Comment

i created a new wing , new horn and bottom wing, i guess you'll Rag on Randy Rhoads for just shortning a V........ those are blatant take off's of my horn etc......cut all you want, its still new! and if you can come up with one why havent you! i did, and did it!
                          it was in the works as a model but they dont want to pay, so they get some of their employees to make models so they dont have to pay for them.
                          SEE KEVIN, THIS IS WHY I DONT GO ON THIS F#@*ing SIGHT!

Comment

and please show me where you've seen them before...............

Comment

Hey Brad! Where ya been? That is BS. Those are rip offs of Brads Kelly design.

Comment

[QUOTE=XXX], i guess you'll Rag on Randy Rhoads for just shortning a V........ QUOTE]

Heh heh...

Comment

Working...
                                X