More New Jackson Body Shapes Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah!!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Anyway, the rumour I heard was that Rick Derringer sketched the Stealth design on top of an Explorer, so it was not the Star that inspired it. Here he is, holding a proto-type which looks a lot more pointy than the way the production Stealth turned out...

And the original DiMarzio pickup advert...

Last edited by Sanctuary; 04-16-2006, 04:59 AM.
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

That Stealth is different. Look at the front horn, it's pointy! Weird.

Anyway, this whole thing about who stole whose shapes is bullshit. So what someone made some extra cuts in a guitar, and said "look I designed a guitar and copywrited it". Who the fuck cares. Instead of crying about it, take it to court, and see if anyone gives a shit. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
          see if anyone gives a shit.
          i know i sure don't!
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
            Anyway, the rumour I heard was that Rick Derringer sketched the Stealth design on top of an Explorer, so it was not the Star that inspired it.
            Yeah, Explorer makes sense, since that's also what the Star was based off of anyhow. Star, Stealth, Warrior are all derivatives of the Explorer.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Stealth balances extremely well. Probably the best of anything I've played.

Comment

Well I stand by my opinion...giving a shit or not. Just because you mod an existing shape does NOT entitle you to say you designed it.

And Sanc...I had one of those "US Series" (MIJ) Stealths long after I gave up my BC Collection. It was the only one I could never get a hold of, but when I finally owned one...I had already been used to the Warrior. I hated the way it balanced...that was just me though. I guess to each, his own.

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                  And Sanc...I had one of those "US Series" (MIJ) Stealths long after I gave up my BC Collection. It was the only one I could never get a hold of, but when I finally owned one...I had already been used to the Warrior. I hated the way it balanced...that was just me though. I guess to each, his own.
                  Like I said, totally different guitar, different wood, hardware etc. My Hand-made Stealths balance very well. Especially the '04. Perfect...

Comment

I know the Roswell isnt really "new". That being said, I still (no matter how much I open my mind) can't seem to find it even remotely attractive. Anyone here own one? Maybe it just has some mojo that needs to be "felt".
                    www.myspace.com/madeaband
                    www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

• Originally posted by tseegert
                      I know the Roswell isnt really "new". That being said, I still (no matter how much I open my mind) can't seem to find it even remotely attractive. Anyone here own one? Maybe it just has some mojo that needs to be "felt".
                      I've owned a couple of Roswells & they are great guitars nice necks decent tone, I couldn't adjust to them because of size, I'm 6'6 at 235. the guitar body is very sleek, & the neck very thin great to play on. & I really like Floyded Guitars.

& Brad it's good to see you around again!
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

• Yeah man, don't let an a-hole newbie run ya off!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• um....I agree with Racer....and I know I am fairly new but ever since the emails went out about use it or lose it...it seems to me we have gotten a ton of these assholes....yeah assholes who have like 5 posts most of which are just talking shit and being disrespectful. I think it's wrong and vote for the strongbad treatment for these guys.... DELETED! I know everyone has their right to their own opinion but blatent disrespect is just inexcusable in my opinion ...BTW racer (Not sure I can call you Ron yet) how is my grammer/spelling these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by quakana
                            um....I agree with Racer....
                            well there's something you don't see every day! But don't think that makes you immune to his taunts and barbs.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

• Bah, I can see my *former* beast in those shapes.

I now remember why I got rid of it.

Not for me, but hey if they sell em.. great.

mebbe Slipknot will become endorsers. <barf>

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG
                                well there's something you don't see every day! But don't think that makes you immune to his taunts and barbs.
                                Eh, screw you, Gary!

Hmm, was that a taunt or a barb? :ROTF:
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X