No announcement yet.

More New Jackson Body Shapes Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm, I'm not sure. It's certainly not a jibe or riposte.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• I didn't think much of the templates and even when I first saw them built I didn't take to them. They grew on me though. The Warrior is about the coolest thing I've seen in ages and the V looks rather cool too. I don't care for the one on the left - doesn't seem totally worked out. I totally agree that they are BC Rich influenced but as a fan of both BCR & Jackson, I don't mind a bit. Pablo did keep the straight lines of Jackson in there. I would just want Jackson to keep their original styles intact and just add these in for variety. If Jackson attracts some USA BCR fans, so be it. Jackson has about the widest variety of options available so there are some interesting things you could do with the new shapes. I'm gonna step up and order the extreme Warrior!

Scott
      Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

• With the pics here:

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

I think they look very good with the bevel and with a neck on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by XXX
          i can only think of about 5 totally orginal shapes:
          LP, Strat, Exploer, V, and the Bitch.
          the bitch might be debateable but i cant think of anything that it came from?
          everything seems to stem from one of those....
          Trust me, I have had the same arguement on another forum (MCS) so I agree with you on that one. Its just that, they used like 3 of your cuts. People can be COMPLETELY ripped off and still not get royalties. If you had an agreement with Jackson to let them build your shape and give royalties if your shape is build im with ya 100%. But these are just 3 shapes and I doubt there will be many/any orders for them. If they make your shape an official jackson shape, then you can demand money. The King Kutt is a good spin of the Kelly but it is still just a few cuts. Hell, you should be happy they want to spin you, just ask for some recognition such as saying,"Inspired by the King Kutt" or something similar. I didnt come just to start a shitfest, as it may have seemed. I came to comment on this topic but when I saw what you said it made me mad seeing as how there are many more people that have it so much worse than you, being ripped off-wise.

Comment

Working...
          X