Mustaine spoke -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustaine spoke -

Yeah Toejam thats true.. I hate it when people say that rockstars don't have to care about the fans, since they provide them with good music. Thats total BS, how can they make music for a living if it wasn't for the fans in the first place??!! Phil Anselmo comes to mind.. as much as I love Pantera, Phil really pisses me off.. his heroin addiction has killed the band and the guy just won't talk, he owes it to Pantera fans to let us know whats up, hell he won't even tell Dime and Vinnie whats up.. and now Dave with all his hiding and BS.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] He's been in rehab like 15 times, one more time isn't going to change our view of him..

Comment

Toejam, I do know Pirate Radio very well, and I also was a college radio dj......and I know where their "rumors" come from. Dave was very upfront and forward saying he had his injury and how long therapy would take, and that he wanted to spend time with his family....and by all accounts, that is what he's been doing. How long did it take us to hear from Metallica between Justice and the Black album? I don't mean any disrespect to anyone here......but I've been following this closely for the last year.....actually the last 20.

[ March 30, 2003, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: VoiceX3 ]
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

There is one guitar that I own with a signature on the headstock, and that signature is.. MINE!! It's the Ace Signature Jackson. Basically a Fusion with only a EMG 81 in the bridge, and a big sticker over the hole for the neck PUP. This is an extremely rare guitar, only one in exsitence, and I own it!!

Comment

Working...
        X