• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
      Did you steal that from KEV this weekend? Nice Man!!! Real Nice!!!
      Thanks. No, I didn't steal it from anyone. I am the original owner of this one.

Thanks Dave!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
        Thanks. No, I didn't steal it from anyone. I am the original owner of this one.

Thanks Dave!
        absolutely, my friend, it's a pleasure owning one of those puppies, isn't it?
        Dave ->

Comment

It certainly is, my friend.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Real nice, how many of those were made? Was it 12?

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

oh what the hell, lets see them all again, shall we?

Dave ->

Comment

Nice picture Dave. Here is the back of mine, sporting the King's sig.

Scott

Comment

I was supposed to get back to work a half hour ago, but I couldn't stop reading this thread. Yeah, I'm a slow reader.

Comment

Well, this thread has been pretty much highjacked so......
                      Scott

Comment

I love my Big Red. Id post pics of good -ol-#25 but it looks just like the ones that have been already posted so whats the point.. lol
                        Gil

Comment

Working...
                        X