Props to Fuller's Vintage Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Fuller's Vintage Guitar

The new issue of Vintage Guitar Magazine (June '06) has a full page Jackson/Charvel ad on page 61. Mike Shannon and Tim Wilson are featured in the ad and apparently will be having a clinic at the FVG store on Saturday June 3.

It's nice to see Mike and Tim getting the recognition they deserve.

Originally posted by LarryL

It's nice to see Mike and Tim getting the recognition they deserve.
    Agreed. Hopefully the clinic at Fuller's is going to be cool. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

agree, very cool to see
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Who all is going? I am planning on arriving Friday afternoon.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I plan on being there. They have quite a collection of Custom Shop guitars there. I was at Fullers getting some Gibson parts and looked at them and ran quickly out of the store since I have a CS on order and I would be broke soon if I played any of them!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I'm working on one of these at my shop as well... probably won't happen until the fall though, stay tuned!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
              I'm working on one of these at my shop as well... probably won't happen until the fall though, stay tuned!
              Sounds great.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am planning on driving down from Austin. I look forward to meeting these guys.

Comment

Anyone else planning on attending?

Mark
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Saw the add and turned Dweezil Green with envy.
                    Should be a great time there.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I will be there! I talked with Fuller's yesterday and they said to get there early. They open at 10 am.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr
                        I will be there! I talked with Fuller's yesterday and they said to get there early. They open at 10 am.
                        Yea +1. They have a micro size parking lot. I might have to ride my bike there!
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

which transatlantic flight do I need to take for that event?

There will be more then???

Comment

Originally posted by pebber
                            which transatlantic flight do I need to take for that event?

There will be more then???
                            Continental or KLM. Just aim for the BIG State of Texas. We'll pick you up from there I would image others will be scheduled. It probably depends on local dealers coordinating the setup of these events.

Comment

Working...
                            X