Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else having trouble with the forum???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else having trouble with the forum???

Ever since the forum was "down" for testing/changes etc. I have been having some issues here. Most notably I can't post replies to posts. I e-mailed the admins about it but didn't get a reply and it still isn't working. There's some other issues as well.

Anybody else having trouble since the site was down?

Originally posted by singlehum
    Ever since the forum was "down" for testing/changes etc. I have been having some issues here. Most notably I can't post replies to posts. I e-mailed the admins about it but didn't get a reply and it still isn't working. There's some other issues as well.

Anybody else having trouble since the site was down?
    I can't get into the forum most of the time. I have to keep trying and then I can get in. Today was the first time I got in the first try... wierd.

Dan

Comment

i've encountered problems since the upgrade but now it's ok. the only thing i can't access is the graemlins/smilies.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I don't get instant e-mail notifications to the threads I replied to. Yes, I have this option checked in my User CP. I didn't get the reply from admins aswell.

Comment

Everything else seems to be ok, but just now I can´t go to classifieds...

Comment

it seems to be working smooth for me! a good upgrade IMO!

-Mike
            www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I can no longer see the " Classifieds".-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yeah, me too.

Comment

Originally posted by XSSIVE
                  it seems to be working smooth for me! a good upgrade IMO!

-Mike
                  I agree that the upgrade is excellent!!! I think that there are some minor problems with the classifieds at the moment because we can´t go there - or at least we who posted here can´t go there

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the classifieds. I thought I'd done something wrong! HA HA! Hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon as I've had other trouble as well...

Comment

kev broke it, give me a few minutes

Comment

should be ok, post if not.

Comment

test
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I can see the classifieds.
                            Not sure what's going on with my posts, either they're being singed in transmission or else they're just waiting for awhile before showing up.

Edit: Okay, I guess I work now. Cool!

Comment

I have problem accessing my PM box.
                              I created a folder that I moved 23PMs in there and now I can't find it.
                              It does say I have 23 mails but no folder of it..

Comment

Working...
                              X