Questions on 2 graphic finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on 2 graphic finishes

I was wondering if anyone had any pics of the "Jigsaw" graphic, and the glow in the dark cityscape graphic Jackson has done. I found a really small pic of the cityscape one on Jackson's website in the C/S archives, but it's too small to see that much detail. I'm trying to decide which one to have done on a C/S Soloist I'm ordering this summer. Thanks for any help on the matter

Here's the jigsaw graphic from the Gallery at the top of the forum.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's another one:

http://www.guitarcrazy.com.au/JacksonJigsaw.htm
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks for the responses, guys. I saw the Warrior already in the gallery, and I should have said that. That finish seems to vary quite a bit between guitars.

Comment

Comment

That was Tim's!
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Wow, that skyline finish looks really cool! I think I might end up ordering both finishes. Thanks for posting that Hunter1970.

Comment

Originally posted by superduty01
                Wow, that skyline finish looks really cool! I think I might end up ordering both finishes.
                Both!? Like skyline on the front and jigsaw on the back?
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II
                  Both!? Like skyline on the front and jigsaw on the back?
                  Sure, why not? I'll have the jigsaw done upside down so I can flip the front up and show it :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post
                    I have this same one, probably not quite as minty.......

Does anyone know the production numbers on this?

Comment

Wow, talk about a resurrection! You have any pics of yours, Leviathan? I still love that finish. Too bad getting married nixed the guitar I wanted to order way back then.

Comment

Originally posted by LEVIATHAN View Post
                        I have this same one, probably not quite as minty.......

Does anyone know the production numbers on this?
                        That's a CS Soloist, there may be one or two others similar to it, but I've never seen another. And yes, that belonged to Tim at one time. Grats if you ended up with it. If you have that graphic on a rev headstock Soloist, then that's the same guitar unless the graphic isn't identical.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                          That's a CS Soloist, there may be one or two others similar to it, but I've never seen another. And yes, that belonged to Tim at one time. Grats if you ended up with it. If you have that graphic on a rev headstock Soloist, then that's the same guitar unless the graphic isn't identical.
                          +1. Sort of unlikely that there would be two of these custom spec'd out exactly the same. Maybe an artist who wanted an exact duplicate backup guitar would do two of the same guitar? Maybe?

Comment

Working...
                          X