The JS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JS1

I know this is the cheapest Jackson out there, but I was looking for a first guitar, and decided upon this one.
    I'm basically just curious as to your opinions towards this model, keeping in mind it's a first guitar. Anyone own one? I haven't yet got it, as it had to be ordered in, but any opinions on it (as a starter) would be cool. Hope I made a good decision. And hopefully, by Saturday I can get started.

Anyway, hopefully with time, I can contribute a little more here, as I'm a complete guitar newbie at the moment.

The JS-1 was my first Jackson guitar. Naturally, not anymore. Expect good build quality (versus BC Rich anyway) and sweet tone for the money that you're paying. If you're unhappy with the Fulcrum Point II trem, then consider the JS-30. It's not much more expensive.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I remarked that a lot of guys' first Jacksons was the JS-1. Go look for the thread "What was your first Jackson?"

So, welcome, get your first Jackson, and look forward to getting more!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        So, welcome, get your first Jackson,and look forward to getting more!

Yeah.. this is the other side of the coin... started once... you'll hardly never have the chance to say: " I own enough Jacksons"... BEWARE!!!you'll get addicted to that stuff. Welcome!!!

Alex
        Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

I also started with a JS1, and got a lot of mileage out of it. That guitar never gave me any trouble at all, and was all it took to start the addiction.
          sigpic

Comment

The Jeff Smeltz, better known as the JS-01, is the guitar dreams are made of.
            "POOP"

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to Saturday when the thing arrives in store.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                I remarked that a lot of guys' first Jacksons was the JS-1. Go look for the thread "What was your first Jackson?"

So, welcome, get your first Jackson, and look forward to getting more!
                Well, since Ron isn´t doing his job: Doesn´t this clearly belong in the "Import Jacksons" section?

Comment

He did say he was a complete newbie....
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes I did

Comment

Working...
                    X