Sorry, pic request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1trussell
    Out of curiosity, how does one do a snakeskin graphic?
    Someone posted the whole process here a couple of years ago. I can't remember much, but I do remember that they get the scale pattern by pulling a tube of netting over the guitar before spraying the colour coats. The netting is just like the bag you'd carry your oranges home from the store.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm waiting to see a photo of a GREEN one!! I've been contemplating on doing a CS order, but I want to see one!!

Post up a pic of a GREEN one!!!!

Comment

Oh all right, if you insist. I can't remember where I got this so if it's yours please speak up.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Sorry for lack of detail, but here's a quicky

Comment

Hey Mark, I have that exact same picture, and I was also using that as a reference (I'm still playing around with that generator btw )

Edit: Here's the whole guitar w/ matching headstock

Last edited by IrfaanSE801; 04-29-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Great pics!! I love it, but when I order mine.... I want it darker with a reverse headstock. Bad ass pics!

Comment

I've had a blue/gray snakeskin Dinky in the works for a few years now... if Ken would just paint the friggin' body already! I've got blue/black DiMarzios all ready for it, just been lying around. If I ordered from the Custom Shop, I probably would have had it by now.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That green snake is the Shiznit.
                  Maple boarded, Damn I want!!!
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Love the green + blue.

Comment

Working...
                    X