C/J at Fuller Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C/J at Fuller Guitars

Just got back from a week long gig in Houston, and stopped by Fuller's Vintage Guitars while I was there...HOLY CRAP! They have a GREAT selection in stock. Played on a few...Phil Collen early model, EVH, Charvel Star, 25th Anniversary, some standard Charvels, and a few others. Seemed to like the EVH necks the most...a little more "beef" than the other Charvels.

Dday

What was your gig?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yea, I was there a couple of weeks ago. He's got quite a few of Mike Learn's art work Jackson's as well. I didn't play any at all, otherwise I would be put out to the doghouse for a month or more.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I got my KV2 Hot Rod Flames from Mike at Fullers...good transaction and yeah they a few killers there now. Did you see the dinky with the ash body and birdseye neck....that looks sweet

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
          I got my KV2 Hot Rod Flames from Mike at Fullers...good transaction and yeah they a few killers there now. Did you see the dinky with the ash body and birdseye neck....that looks sweet
          Nope, no one saw that. Move along.

It's one of many I have had my eye on. It might make the short list while I am there for the Custom Shop clinic.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

You should be alright as long as I dont do any drinikng between now and then....thats when I have bought some of my best guitars Thanks God there's no "buy it now" on their site, it would have been gone long ago

Comment

Working...
            X