identification help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identification help needed

I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can locate a website or any info pertaining to the serial number on the bass I just purchased. The serial number is c903749. Any info or help would be appreciated. Thanx.

Welcome.

You own a Charvel Model Series Import bass, post pics in the Import charvels section and you´ll get all the Info you need...

We ARE the online resource for J/C guitars.... the reason you can´t find a serial list is because there really isn´t one for the imports....

Comment

Hey ronbo, welcome to the jungle. I see you already met Zerb and our choleric Sergeant
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanx for directing me in the right direction. Didn't mean to spam the boards, just didn't think it would get noticed on the other page so I posted it here. I dont have any pics of the bass yet, not to mention I dont know how to post a pic on here...I'm pretty much a computer illiterate. I'll try to get a pic on here soon. Thanx again for the info.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29708
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don't pay any attention to the "naysayers" and the "I'll slam you, you noob, you". Welcome to the board. I guess for some they throw you into ice cold water and see how far your balls shrivel up. Let them hang, son!!!!! And watch for helpful hints. Isn't that right? Racer.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

See the post above yours.

Comment

I did!!! That's why I said what I said. Peace, you piece.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ronbo, read this thread also but ignore the last post in it

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855

Comment

ronbo, welcome to the board. try not to let the wookie bother ya.
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Let the Wookiee win:

http://www.thewookie.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X