Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which pickup scheme for new project? Pics inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say, chrome covers. I am a true fan of all matching hardware, and I think it would look sick with chrome covers!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      The finished project:

Booooooring.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

EMGs look the best to me, especially since you are using the pickup rings, the covers give it a nice completed look.
        I've always hated the cream/black zebra pickups, I have yet to see aguitar that they look good in.

I would have gone direct mount w/ the EMGs
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I tried direct mount with them first, beings that this body was origonally a direct mount body. It just didnt look right at all, looked uncompleted like it was missing something.

With regular pickups though, I think it goes well one some guitars... built this one a few months ago. Was my first Jackson ever, so I didnt want to modify the body in any way. The neck is GOD like.

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

obviously too late, but I vote for this

Comment

Looks good, but it's time to hit it with a 12-gauge!

Originally posted by RacerX
              The finished project:

"Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
              X