Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins

Why, when I click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page, it says this has been disabled by the administrators, I can't contact the admins if I have a problem?
    METAL, LIVE IT!

They want everybody to whine on the forum....
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

um .... pm's aren't working? The link probably wasn't set up in the new software but the email isn't always monitored daily so it would be the slowest way to get to us ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Ah, no wonder nobody got back to me. I had used that contact form about 4x last month.

Well, which of you should we PM, Kevin?

Don't wanna bombard any one of ya!

Comment

Any admin that doesn't have the first name Kevin
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

OK, May!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
              Any admin that doesn't have the first name Kevin
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X