No announcement yet.

Prices on Floyd Rose's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got a Cheapy (29.95) from axe...shipped quickly ...trem is good for saddles,blocks and screws
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Poon
      Nevermind
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Scroll to what you want - Lo Pro or Orig., I got a real deal original for a model 6......
        http://www.iwantguitars.com/store/?d...rand=58&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
          Scroll to what you want - Lo Pro or Orig., I got a real deal original for a model 6......
          http://www.iwantguitars.com/store/?d...rand=58&page=1
          Ed Roman?
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Had no problems, received in 5 days........

Comment

For all the Sh*t ER gets, I have heard that buying a Floyd from him is trouble-free.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jacksonite- He is in the dealer Section. Has them send him a PM.

Comment

Floyd Rose's What?

Thanks for all the great suggestions!

I'm looking seriously at that Ping. It sounds like a quality product.

Comment

Ping? They've always been known to be kinda cheap (maybe they're better nowadays). I'd get the real OFR or Schaller and not the Ping version. Carvin sells OFRs at pretty good prices, too.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"For all the Sh*t ER gets, I have heard that buying a Floyd from him is trouble-free."

Wait till he starts telling his luthiers to start carving OFRs from wood!

On that Ping trem, I though brass was one of those metals that leeches tone?

What's the deal on those XFRT100 trems (I searched). They look like the stock DK2 trems from the past.
                      Last edited by texasfury; 05-10-2006, 01:49 AM.
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

A note on the Ping Floyds, I heard from the Godin Rep in my area, who is pretty close with Floyd himself, that Floyd has been working with Ping to ensure that their trem is to HIS specs. It is supposed to be IDENTICAL to the OFR in every way, and it is now the only copy to carry the official Floyd Rose Logo and is not "Licensed"

Comment

i may have to check out the ping floyd then.. now i hav esome new links add to me bookmarks...lol

Comment

Originally posted by pinto79
                            A note on the Ping Floyds, I heard from the Godin Rep in my area, who is pretty close with Floyd himself, that Floyd has been working with Ping to ensure that their trem is to HIS specs. It is supposed to be IDENTICAL to the OFR in every way, and it is now the only copy to carry the official Floyd Rose Logo and is not "Licensed"
                            That's good to know.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                              Stick with the real '80's Floyd. Here's how I got mine. Pawnshop guitar. Here's the great part. It came with real black 90 degree tuners and an EMG 81. Whole guitar: $140.00. Look around. They are there.
                              Shhhh. Now we wont be able to get the parts we need

Comment

Anybody got a ping that can vouch that they're alright?
                                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                                X