Is it okay to post this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to post this?

Is it okay to post pictures of the "Charvel MFG. Serial Numbers" lists (J0001-J1xxx) here on JCF?

I was about to post one page in a thread, but a 6th sense told me it could bring trouble... we're the lists stolen from Jackson at some point and never returned?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

I don't see the harm in posting pictures of the logs. It may be a sore spot to some, though.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

If they were stolen (?) and they are Jackson's property, wouldn't it be incorrect behaviour to post them here?

As you see, i don't know all the facts about this, so i'm a bit leery posting it.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

If you feel uncomfortable about posting it, pm an admin.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

its already on the net ... therefore isn't in the ~public domain~?
          it does make interesting reading
          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by len
            its already on the net ... therefore isn't in the ~public domain~?
            it does make interesting reading
            ..and I know I have seen them posted before, or at least portions.
            Scott

Comment

yes. the serial logs that rob witte owns is stolen property (rob is NOT the person who stole them). i don't know that posting the info would be bad, per se. i dunno. hopefully rob has made copies for himself and returned the originals to jackson, where they belong.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
              X