Is it just me or...(regarding OSG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or...(regarding OSG)

Is it just me or has OSG been getting A LOT more Jacksons in and at a much faster pace than before??? Ever since FMIC aquired Jackson it seems OSG has been getting a lot more Jacksons more often.

Is my observation right? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Is it just me or...(regarding OSG)

Yeah, it looks like he has gotten a lot more than he used to. And you know what, I'm not a big fan of the lightning sky graphics but this is f'ing wicked:

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the market has picked up.. he's also got some nice stuff lined up for the future.

Comment

It was posted earlier that FMIC's goal is
        to get USA Select models out within 90 days of the order placement.

Also, on a thread where a guy posted on getting his guitar right after NAMM (mid-January), but the final inspection
        was 10/30/02, Black Mariah noted that the
        old Jackson inventory system was such that finished guitars sometimes sat in the warehouse for months before being shipped. This is another area where FMIC
        is probably actually improving Jackson's
        performance.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

KE-2 LTG... GIMMEGIMME [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

kelly's rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I relied hevily on Jackson's in stock list for alot of my sales. Before the Fender buy out Jackson would have anywhere from 20 to sometimes 50 USA's in stock at any given time. Now, I am luck to see 5. Plus I like lookin at um and takin pics of um.

Matt

Comment

I wish the ****ing music stores around me would stock USA Jacksons like Matt does....just so I could try em....then buy em online [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I orderd my SL2H in Black like 5 months ago, I wonder if my dealer has no clout at all with Jackson and I am being skipped over? Jack.

Comment

Little off topic, but anyone catch the new RR1 Matt put up? Beauty I tell ya. I'm so tempted to tell him to hold it for me, lol. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X