Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A different type of charvel acoustic thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different type of charvel acoustic thread!

Hey everyone!

I was going through the arcives, and was trying to find some information about charvel acoustics, and I saw a bunch of threads about the 625c and the 550c, but a few years ago I picked up a 525d and I havent been able to find out ANY information about it! on google when I put it in, theres only two mentions, one guy in a band and another 'can I get some info?' thread with no answers. So yeah, you guys know anything about them, because I'd sure like to know! I can post pics if you want later, just gimmie the word.

Post 'em. I've never heard of one, either. There just doesn't seem to be much info on the Charvel acoustics out there unfortunately.
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

You're probably the expert then! Post photos and school us.

Welcome
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I found a pic on the web

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Fun fact, thats my bedroom and my guitar

Comment

Nice one! Is it acoustic/electric like the 625C?

Comment

Nice. I do believe a good upgrade is to swap out the tuners...for something more stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
                Nice. I do believe a good upgrade is to swap out the tuners...for something more stable.
                Or swap out the whole guitar for something that isn't made out of plywood!
                (see other thread)
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                  Or swap out the whole guitar for something that isn't made out of plywood!
                  (see other thread)
                  Frankly, for a poor guy like me in university, and for the fact that it sounds REALLY nice, ill stick with it for now

Comment

Yeah, I heard they built these things really well and they sound great. The worst part is the Charvel-branded tuners.

Comment

Arched back? That is kinda cool!
                      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
                        Yeah, I heard they built these things really well and they sound great. The worst part is the Charvel-branded tuners.
                        exactly.
                        once I put Schallers on my 625C it is my main guitar, stays in tune song after song. they are built very well, at least mine is. the necks on these kill.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

There´s a charvel electro/acoustic on ebay in germany right now. I never knew such thing existed.

Comment

Working...
                          X