Eye Inlay pics? and colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sully
    me too. i think sharkeyes are one of the nicest looking inlays i've seen in a while.
    Agreed Sully and I like them so much, I may get them on my next CS Jackson, either an MM1(if available) or a JJ2 modified ofcourse They are like getting shark fins and blocks all in 1 with MOP and Abalone Jack.

Comment

Sweet!!!! thanx guys, thats just what I was looking for because I was wondering if they came in green. That is a perfect picture for reference.

This is what I'm considering appearancewise. Ebony fretboard, black binding, black logo. The Eye inlays or the other idea was shiny reverse sharks, kinda a black on black but they would stand out abit because of their shine. Not really sure what they would be made out of specifically (plastic?)

Comment

Damn dude that thing looks bitchin! The one with the eyes is very cool!

Comment

Wasn't there a post a while ago about black inlays on ebony fretboards? They looked lush with white outlines

Comment

hmm I musta missed that post. I wasnt even thinking a white outline but that could be cool too. Or even a green outline. But the eyes are just soo different its hard not to go with them for uniqueness.

I remember seeing ebony sharks on a mapleboard, but since I already have a ebony board to begin with that wouldnt really work. They'd have to be a different material.

Comment

You guys talking about this thread?

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39185

Way cool mockup there, Mikernaut2! Good luck with it!
              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

yep thats the one!

Comment

Working...
                X