Replacement tremolo arms for JT580

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement tremolo arms for JT580

Does anyone have the model/part numbers for tremolo arms used with the JT580?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

replace it with an OFR bar... quick and simple retrofit, and the bar is stronger with a bit less play in it

Comment

Yeah an OFR is the same thing just made better

Comment

Part number? Don't they have any?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Are you an OEM? Otherwise the manufacturer part number won´t do you any good anyway....

Google for "Floyd rose replacement arm", or try some of the large luthierie and parts suppliers like Stew Mac: http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,...and_Parts.html

Comment

What is an OEM? the last time I asked my local retailer for a replacement part, they insisted they needed the part or model no. or would just shove a box of spares under my nose and expect me to dig through the lot to find what I want. I'm not asking stupid questions on purpose, honest! (I just live in a country full of chav's who love fobbing me off with "Settle for this shit instead" quotes and would rather sell me some piece of shit overrated guitar priced at twice the cost of two MG Series Jacksons).
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

What is an OEM?
              (pronounced as separate letters) Short for original equipment manufacturer, which is a misleading term .OEMs are manufacturers who resell another company's product under their own name and branding. While an OEM is similar to a VAR (value-added reseller), it refers specifically to the act of a company rebranding a product to its own name and offering its own warranty, support and licensing of the product. The term is really a misnomer because OEMs are not the original manufacturers; they are the customizers.

Contrast with IHV (Independent Hardware Vendor
              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
              X