New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hey guys...Im new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Looking forward to being a member here on the board.

welcome new guy.

How about you tell us a little bit about yourself? Been playing guitar long? What kind of gear you currently using? How many units did your last album sell? What's the capital of Turkey? How many Made in the US Ft Worth Charvels does it take to screw in a lightbulb, lamppost? If it takes one Jackson Custom Shop employee a half hour to assemble an Ikea sidetable, how many tables can 3 Jackson Custom Shop employees assemble in 3 hours?

Hail yesterday

Comment

Post pics of your guitar(s)! Have fun and enjoy!

Edit:

If you don't know how to post pics, read this:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29708
      Last edited by Jacksonfan; 05-22-2006, 01:06 AM.
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Quit scarin' the boy, Gary!

Welcome lampy
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanx for the welcome.
          Ive only been playing guitar for about 3 years now. I started out with a friend of mine who started on drums. Weve been trying to put a band together for a little while now but cant find a bass player or a singer. Right now my gear includes:Black Cherry Charvel Model 5, White Gibson Explorer, White Charvel Model 4, ESP LTD M-1000 and a couple of old acoustics I have laying around. Amp wise ive got a Fender "The Twin" and im saving up for something else. Last album......get back to me on that. Capital of Turkey....Ankara, i think. How many Made in the US Ft Worth Charvels does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2,845,912,746. If it takes one Jackson Custom Shop employee a half hour to assemble an Ikea sidetable, how many tables can 3 Jackson Custom Shop employees assemble in 3 hours? 3 Custom shop employees can make 18 tables in 3 hours.

EDIT:Sorry, dont have any pictures right now, but ill try to get some as soon as i can
          Last edited by lamppost; 05-22-2006, 01:45 AM.

Comment

hmmmm... let's see how you did...

Originally posted by lamppost
            Black Cherry Charvel Model 5, White Gibson Explorer, White Charvel Model 4, ESP LTD M-1000 and a couple of old acoustics I have laying around. Amp wise ive got a Fender "The Twin" and im saving up for something else.
            very good!

Last album......get back to me on that.
            I'm waiting...

Capital of Turkey....Ankara, i think.
            Excellent

How many Made in the US Ft Worth Charvels does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2,845,912,746.
            Incorrect. There are no Made in the US Ft Worth Charvels.

If it takes one Jackson Custom Shop employee a half hour to assemble an Ikea sidetable, how many tables can 3 Jackson Custom Shop employees assemble in 3 hours? 3 Custom shop employees can make 18 tables in 3 hours.
            Nicely done. Not 100%, but I think that's a passing mark.

You may enter the Forum now.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
              Incorrect. There are no Made in the US Ft Worth Charvels.
              Yeah, you're right. I was thinking you meant Ft Worth necks...But hey, atleast im allowed inside now

Comment

Hey VitaminG what if there are 2 different places on Turkey with the name Ankara?

You told me to fill my profile and I did

Welcome to the forum lamppost
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Welcome to the board!

That's a nice and varied collection you got there, definitely post pictures please.
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to the forum, lamppost.

Gary, too funny man.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice, and welcome...now where are the pics??!?

Comment

-
                            Last edited by Tekky; 05-22-2006, 09:55 AM.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by lamppost
                              Yeah, you're right. I was thinking you meant Ft Worth necks...But hey, atleast im allowed inside now
                              Actually that's double incorrect. You're supposed to shout, "THAT'S A FARGIN' TRICK QUESTION!!!!"
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X