Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new and improved JCF now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of the new and improved JCF now?

Well, it's been over a month since the transition to the new forum software....

What do you think now?
    Greatest thing EVER!
    32.35%
    This STILL really SUCKS!!!
    17.65%
    I'm still in shock... even a month later...
    5.88%
    I still don't care....
    44.12%
    Last edited by xenophobe; 05-22-2006, 03:39 AM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Well it works, so it's fine for me.

I voted "I still don't care"... although a month ago I voted "I'm in shock".
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Search function still isn't 100%

It's like a whole chunk of the database is missing.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's ok and I finally got used to it. I still liked the old format better.

Comment

I still can't get used to the new members on this board. I liked the old members better. Back then, i could more easily navigate to good posts. Now i struggle. The old members were faster too. The new members are just so slow and long-winded. The old members were more stable and solid. The new members are very hot headed and act up frequently.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr
            It's ok and I finally got used to it. I still liked the old format better.
            My sentiments, exactly.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have issues as well as far as the search function.

A~
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV
                I have issues as well as far as the search function.

A~
                +1

Search in classifieds doesn't really work . But other than that it's a great forum!

Comment

it seems fine to me but i still chose "This STILL really SUCKS!!! " because that was the funniest of the choices.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                    I still can't get used to the new members on this board. I liked the old members better. Back then, i could more easily navigate to good posts. Now i struggle. The old members were faster too. The new members are just so slow and long-winded. The old members were more stable and solid. The new members are very hot headed and act up frequently.
                    +1
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I quite like the new forum, it looks more modern and the search function was never that great so im not really bothered

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1

-1 Not ALL new members are like that

Comment

I like when you scroll over the title you see whats written but everyday it takes about 5 or 10 tries to get on. It always says site is busy. That NEVER happened to me since I've been a member but since the "upgrade" it happens every day.

Comment

I just wish you could still "View All" on each post.

Comment

Hey, it works.
                              View all was nice, but I set my thread view to the max (60 posts I think), and that pretty much covers most threads nicely.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X