Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new and improved JCF now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its excellent.

Comment

I forgot the existence of the "old board" actually! I remembered that when I saw this thread.

In the beginning I really didn't like the new style but now it's great. Except the search function and the limited number of pm's. I guess it was a lot more on the older version...
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I still cannot access the graemlins. Where it says "Use one of these...", there are none displayed. I assume there is either something wrong with this work server and my pc at home or both lack certain drivers to make them appear.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yeah i was happier with the older format in terms of using smilies and inserting pictures it was a lot clearer and everything was just there for you to use whereas now you have to find everything...aesthetically i like the new forum tho

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
            -1 Not ALL new members are like that
            No, but one member in particular comes to mind j/k bro!
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'd like to have an option less extreme than "SUCKS" or "greatest EVER", but I'm leaning more to the sucking part than the greatest ever part....I feel it was a bit easier and faster to navigate the old design but that may of course be my habit speaking...I'm not complaining. Some of the colours and smileys people are allowed to use are a bit annoying...other than that I'm just fine with the new board

Comment

If it only had a floyd...

Comment

Working...
                X