6/10 NJ/NY/CT/PA JCF Get Together Confirmation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bring the plates and cups.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Any last minute peeps call me (Ivan) via 646-732-6564 for the the addy and directions.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Hope it was as cool as I thought it'd be - too much s**t going on here this weekend ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac
          Hope it was as cool as I thought it'd be - too much s**t going on here this weekend ...
          Same here, would have loved to do it. Let us know how it went!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I guess I am the first one home.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Robotechnology!!! It was cool to meet some of the forum guys and play some great amps.

Comment

Guess I am the 2nd home. First off, a big THANK YOU to Ivan for having us at his home.

I had a great time listening you guys play. The Engl sounded amazing and that Mesa sounded pretty sweet too. You guys got some serious chops man, I was diggin' it.

I wish I could have gotten there sooner. Next time, I'll just call out sick from work.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I planned on going but I couldn't get anybody to ride up with. I didn't want to take the long drive solo ib Saturday because I will be taking the drive again on Sunday for band rehearsal. Sounds like it was a good time.

Comment

Just got home now. Thanks, Ivan. I had a blast! The Engl Savage 120 and VHT Pitbull were my favorites, but the Marshall and Mesa also sounded great. It was nice meeting everybody, and Scott's gold Rhoads is awesome!!! And Jamie's old B.C. Riches were aboslutely killer!

Comment

Hey, it was cool meeting some of you.
                    Check out some of my Boogie IIC+, III, and various other amps clips here.
                    http://soundcloud.com/danieldowning

Comment

Did you guys take any pics ?

Comment

What settings were used for the Savage? What cab did it sound best with?

Comment

Scott,

I have you beat bro!....I got home second! It was a very cool little gathering! Sweet guitars, sweet amps! Thanks to everyone individually!
                          Joe for his killer Charv star...and the short jam
                          Scott, for bringing all the axes I requested including the awesome Big Red!...
                          Ivan for throwing it, and having a couple sweet axes (Dude....if you ever decide to off your SLS...let me know!) and mind-melting amps, and for being a most-gracious host!
                          Jamie...for taking me back in time with those sweet old BC Riches...and PyschoDave (Sweet amps, and killer shredding dinner music!...LOL!)
                          Danyeo...nice Anderson bro!!....You were providing the other half of the shredding dinner music!)

I had a blast...thanks!!
                          I'll post the pics in a little while....we have a few good ones...LOL!

Comment

Thanks Ivan, was alot of fun. glad i made it. reminded me how much more i should be playing & not this damn board. & i wasnt a big fan of the warrior till i played one, for an odd looking shape its comfy & played as good as it looked. New charvel pointy necks sweet, the star was awesome. first time i really heard an ENGL, awesome.

Joe...im surprised no carvin????

Hopefully we can do it again
                            Last edited by j2379; 06-11-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379
                              Joe...im surprised no carvin????
                              Yeah, I didn't think to bring it. Oh well.
                              I want to see the great pic of all of us giving Ron the finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac
                                What settings were used for the Savage? What cab did it sound best with?
                                I don't know the settings, but a Bogner and Marshall cab were used.

Comment

Working...
                                X