Reminder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder!

Those of you who can make it, I look forward to seeing you at the Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Clinic, this Saturday, June 3 @ Fuller's Vintage Guitars in Houston!!!!

Mike Kotzen and I will be doing the latest version of our puppet show and interpretive dance titled "Too much metal for one hand!!!". (OK....I thought it was clever...LOL).

Seriously though, we'll be talking about how the guitars are built, some Jackson/Charvel history, and giving away cool prizes to folks in the crowd who correctly answer my Jackson/Charvel trivia questions.

Tim Wilson and Mike Shannon will also be on hand to answer questions, sign guitars, and take pics of you, them, and your Jackson or Charvel guitars!!!

All the excitement starts at noon, doors open at 10:00 am. It should be a fun and informative afternoon!!

Hope to see you there!!!!

JW

It would be nice if someone could take some pics (or even record some video clips!) for european members.

Comment

It would be nice if there was something called J/C Custom Shop Clinic EUROPE. Well, not nice - it would be fantastic!

Anyways, it sounds like a wonderful event and i wish you all a good show. A good initiative from Jackson!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yes. Someone please video tape this and throw it up on You Tube or something. Sounds kickass!

Comment

Looking forward to one at Wild West!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really gotta see that dance.
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I'll be there. I am planning on bringing a camera and possibly a video camera.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm
                I'll be there. I am planning on bringing a camera and possibly a video camera.
                awsome!

Comment

I've got a digital camera as well, so I will be taking pictures and maybe get my PC1 signed.
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                    It would be nice if there was something called J/C Custom Shop Clinic EUROPE. Well, not nice - it would be fantastic!

Anyways, it sounds like a wonderful event and i wish you all a good show. A good initiative from Jackson!
                    i'd be there for sure
                    1. to meet the Real-Deal-Guys and
                    2. to get the Zebra looked/felt/measured to do an exact replica i really need another axe of that extraordinary kind

maybe next year Frankfurt you guys from the factory could come around

Comment

So how did it go?

Comment

Working...
                      X