Strangletooth-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangletooth-

I just wanted to say that despite our messed up transaction that didn't really work out well for the both of us I just want to put that in the past. I don't agree with some of the things you did and the way you acted, but I'm sure you felt the same way about me. I can once again guarantee you that I didn't damage the guitar prior to shipping it and upon returning the guitar to me it was obvious that it had been damaged during shipping. The case was really disfigured and the guy at the local FedEx place told me it was the 3rd guitar broken recently during shipping. I just wanted to propose that we put that crap behind us and don't have any bad blood between us.

Re: Strangletooth-

GZ,

An email would have been fine bro, but since you posted, I'll reply...

I never said anything about it after it was all resolved. Not sure why you're posting this, but I have nothing against you.

"The way both parties acted", well, I kind of put most of the blame on your father's initial actions or statements. But I'm not going to get into any details unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, it's all good... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Pat

This should probably be moved in the Non Jack conference or removed as it has nothing to do with the board, but... No biggie.

Comment

Re: Strangletooth-

Just wanted to say, it seems like both of you guys are a class act! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
      X