New Jackson catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson catalog

Hey hey. Just got a few of the new Jackson catalogs. It's nice. Pretty plain, but gets the job done. The best thing is on page 4 along with the RR1 and RR1T is Zakk Wylde. He is now an endorser. I knew he had some, but his picture and web link is there. Very very cool. Also the Mark Morton sig is in there. Not my thing, but I'm glad to see new models and people. Randy on the front is cool as hell. Pictures are very vivid. Except Errie Dess, they still can't get it right......HAHAHHAA. Anyone else see it?
    LATER!!!
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Wow, it's about time! Will have to get some this week!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-20-2007, 12:47 AM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Sweet! They hook it up at 357!

Comment

I guess it's going to be a long time until I can get one here in Spain. Can anybody scan it?

Comment

Just be a little patient, agresivo. Someone will surely scan it and make it availabe soon
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
              Someone will surely scan it and make it availabe soon
              My money's on that Henrik dude from Skanderborgia.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                My money's on that Henrik dude from Skanderborgia.

BTW, do you have to pay for those Jackson catalogs or what? Local stores here give away free Ibanez, Marshall, etc. catalogs, but they never have Jacksons . I would pay for one If I had to. Also, were there 2004 and 2005 catalogs?
                Last edited by Nazgul; 06-08-2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Zakk is leaving Gibson? That would be pretty big. Are you sure he's actually an endorser now, or are they just picturing him with the Rhoads his wife got him?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul

BTW, do you have to pay for those Jackson catalogs or what?

Generally, US guitar stores give them away (free).

Also, were there 2004 and 2005 catalogs?

No, there weren't. Strange, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                      Zakk is leaving Gibson? That would be pretty big. Are you sure he's actually an endorser now, or are they just picturing him with the Rhoads his wife got him?
                      Zakk can endorse whoever he wants, as long as he is not bound by an exclusive contract.

-a

Comment

Also, were there 2004 and 2005 catalogs?
                        I seem to recall the 2005 catalogue being available as a PDF on Jackson's website? Actually that was the price/spec list. I still have a copy if anyone is interested...
                        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Jackson Price List 2004: http://www.attrade.lv/News/fender%20prices/Jackson.pdf

Jackson Price List 2005: http://tinyurl.com/hjdtg

Jackson Price List 2006: http://www.fender.com/resources/pric...Winter2006.pdf
                          Last edited by RacerX; 06-08-2006, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoWheels
                            Zakk can endorse whoever he wants, as long as he is not bound by an exclusive contract.
                            When's the last time you remember a guitarist endorsing more than one guitar brand at the same time? And why do you think that is?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                              When's the last time you remember a guitarist endorsing more than one guitar brand at the same time? And why do you think that is?
                              Well off the top of my head, Tom Delonge has both a signature Strat and Gibson E335. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

-a

Comment

Working...
                              X