X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!

MY WAR ANGEL IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/custom...to_gallery.php

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo STOKED!!!!!!!!!!

Scott at VWall - you are hereby declared The Man until further notice

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

awesome!!

look at the guy in the back \,,/ haha
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I smell GOTM Submission!

I swear I was biting my nails on this - hoping they understood what I was going for. Looks like they nailed it - Death Angel tips on a Warrior body, one-hum, no controls, slanted board, and the jack in the 1990 spot

Wish I woulda sprung for the Iommis, but the great thing about a bolt-on - you can send the neck anywhere to be inlaid later
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

A W E S O M E Newc!!

Comment

Looks insanely sweet, Matt!!

I absolutely LOVE slanted fretboards!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Matt, that looks really sweet. I love white, so you get extra points for the cool factor.

A volume pot would have been nice though.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yeah, nice guitar! is that 27 frets? (I didn't count)

where's the vol pot btw? is the vol always on full?

Comment

That's certainly a unique one Matt - some really cool features too
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very nice. I wondered if that was someone here.

Congrats.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Not a problem for me, Scotty-boy - I got an Ernie Ball High Gain Volume Pedal, so I can get the same rolloff with that as a knob

And though I'm traditionally not a fan of one-hum-wonders, this one was pretty much designed to be an all-out aggressor, so a volume knob would be like a Viking berserker with a conscience

About halfway through it I was wishing like mad that I could afford to get it with an internal wireless like the old JB Players - something about a loud, pointy, telepathic guitar appeals to me

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
                      a volume knob would be like a Viking berserker with a conscience
                      Well, now since you put it that way, it makes more sense.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice one, Matt!!!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is the most unusual and spectacular guitar i have ever seen in a JCF thread! Rob Cavestany would love it.

Alder body?
                          Last edited by jackson1; 06-14-2006, 07:57 AM.
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

WOW THAT IS SWEET!!! I like the clean look: all white, no-inlay ebony fretboard, no knobs and single hum.

By the way, how long have you been waiting on this order?

Comment

That´s certainly something you don´t see every day. It looks great, and congratulations are in order! I love the aggressive styling in contrast with the white finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X