No announcement yet.

Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh, I see. He's the McGyver of guitar builders and he's frugal.

Can't wait to see the Warrior. You gotta' love the blood drip stuff!

Comment

Cool Newc!

I just hope Dr. Newcenstein won't come up with any ideas about this one... lol!
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Harpoon head for sure IMO on the pic... but seven string? From that distance i'd say the fretboard isnt wide enough...

Comment

[QUOTE=NewcWish I woulda sprung for the Iommis, but the great thing about a bolt-on - you can send the neck anywhere to be inlaid later [/QUOTE]

I would leave it the way it is. That guitar looks killer with the plain fredboard

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L
            That´s certainly something you don´t see every day. It looks great, and congratulations are in order! I love the aggressive styling in contrast with the white finish.
            +1 billion

awesome...one of the coolest customs I've seen. But are there no frets on the slanted bit of the fretboard? Hard to make it out in the photo...I have too high resolution on my monitor

Comment

That is one wicked axe Newc.

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81
                +1 billion

awesome...one of the coolest customs I've seen. But are there no frets on the slanted bit of the fretboard? Hard to make it out in the photo...I have too high resolution on my monitor
                No frets in the slanted bit - just like the 1990 Warriors.

The Original Phil Collen Archtops had a reverse-slanted board, but they did put frets in the slanted part, but it was still 24 frets.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congrats Newc that is a fantastic looking guitar .

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
                    Just noticed this one:

Check out the rack - that's a Blood Drip bolt-on Warrior, but I can't tell if it's 7-string and harpoon head. If it is, looks like I'm gonna explode

I remembered the mockup and thought it had to be yours when I saw the pic last night! That really came out great, just awesome, love the white!!! Congrats!!!

That definitely looks like a "smurf hat headstock" on the BD Warrior, not that there's anything wrong with that. Seven string? A little harder to tell. The likelyhood of someone else ordering a bolt-on Warrior is pretty slim, so the chances are pretty good it's yours. Hope you don't have to wait too long! Congrats again on two killer guitars!!!
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Wow... that really came out amazing!!! Sweet!
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah Man.......sweet AXE Congrats!! How long did it take? I am putting together my first CS and am curious

Comment

Congratulations, Matt. That is a beaut'.

I'm glad the generator could help you envision your dream!

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I'm impressed absolutly stunning.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Dayum!!! That critter is sweet!!

Comment

Hey Matt!!! I was stoked too. Not only are you a lucky dude but I can only hope that mine is not far behind! It looks like they nailed the body style. Mine is a neck-thru but I wonder if the bodies will be identical? Is yours snow white or pearl white? You should definitely send it out for the cross inlays. That will look smooth! Wooo!

Scott
                                Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Working...
                                X