Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mm2002

Har har dee har f'n har
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

pointy kind of guitars aren't usually my preference but I like that one, good idea

Comment

I think it would look better w/ standard pointy Jackson headstock... but still a very classy axe.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Sweet Jesus is that metal as fuck!

Comment

Matt specced this up in preparation for Prince's new album, White Rain, and it's trademarked so Prince can't get one.

Congrats Newc, post some pics of you playing her when she gets to you.

Comment

alexl what the hell is your problem! i wasnt asking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was asking newc
              i dont have time to read 5 pages and be on this thing all fuckin day! thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by XXX
                alexl what the hell is your problem! i wasnt asking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was asking newc
                i dont have time to read 5 pages and be on this thing all fuckin day! thank you!

If you'd learn to fucking read, like I can, it would take no more than about 4 minutes to read the whole fucking thread you moronic cockwipe. Shut the fuck up and go play with yourself some more. I don't think you're done jerking the stupid out yet.

Newc: That thing fucking rules. The people that hate that headstock can SUCK IT. Killer custom, dude.

Comment

Wow, BM, now I see why you were banned last time.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

See ya..I can't believe that you are older than 12...definitly the most ignorant person i have seen on the forum for quite a while.

Comment

• Very nice, Newc. Noodles posted this over at sevenstring.org, and I think some people there literally creamed themselves...
                      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

• @ BM. This is the last person you want working at Jackson again, jeez, what a tirade.....

Comment

• BM was banned last time? Couldn't imagine that.

pssst. Joe, you want to reduce that profile pic? It's distressing me
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Well, I couldn't figure out how to reduce it since it was just a pic off the web (I didn't feel like putting it on my Photobucket host and making it smaller), but Jeremy likes it like that. It's almost like the "Balls On Chin Boy" from South Park. :ROTF:

Sorry to Newc, also.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Disgruntled fucking ex-Jackson employees!
                              I hope he was the first at AMIC to take it up the ass when they started thier layoffs.

Whatta fucking douchebag!

Comment

• WOW! that one's a killer

Comment

Working...
                                X