Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toejam
    It's almost like the "Balls On Chin Boy" from South Park. :ROTF:

I'd say "exactly like", as that was the very first thing I thought of when I saw that ugly mug!

Poor Butters!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• @ Ron.... that photoshop was even better than BM's.

Congrats Matt, the Ebony and Ivory ..side by side on my War Angel in perfect harmony..err something like that.

I wanna see that blooddrip

Comment

• looks smokin Matt!!!

MOSH ON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• Thanks all
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• why dont you stop by 7900 jacksboro hwy next tuesday between noon and 3!
            i'll be thier and its not far from you!!!!!!!!!!!
            lets see how big your fucking mouth is!

Comment

• dude, chill.. step away from the keyboard.

But.. how much farther is theirs from there?

Comment

• Hey XXX or Brad I beleive is your name this guy BM is not worth it, I remember metting you at NAMM 2 years ago & beleive me your the better man here besides this is Newcs Thread . Lets just enjoy another family member getting a dream guitar! & silently despise him for having it also :ROTF:

Great guitar Matt! When are you getting the Blood Drip anyway?
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

• & just for a side note for those of us who saw Waiting :

IT'S THE GOAT!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!!
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

• Hi Brad,
                    I know you don't like to post much because of BS like this....what a case of bad timing, eh? I hope this doesn't make you stay away even more now! That other guy got banned, so we can forget this ugly phase of the JCF

R

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake S.
                      Hey XXX or Brad I beleive is your name this guy BM is not worth it, I remember metting you at NAMM 2 years ago & beleive me your the better man here besides this is Newcs Thread . Lets just enjoy another family member getting a dream guitar! & silently despise him for having it also :ROTF:

Great guitar Matt! When are you getting the Blood Drip anyway?
                      Should be relatively soon, if nothing went wrong
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Ron, love ya , but with shit like this why bother posting at all

Comment

• i just came on to see if chumly is going to take me up on my offer!

Comment

• Aw, Brad, like I said, it was bad timing, he was only here for like 3 days.

Anyways, I'll wrassle ya!

If by "wrassle" you mean "play tennis"

Comment

• i hope they made you sign a wavier that Krylon is never to touch that guitar! That guitar is a work of art. Congrats
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• I'm typically not a fan of that headstock, but it really fits that guitar. Can't stop drooling over this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X