No announcement yet.

Another Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, impressive group of guitars you have!!!
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Yeah that ol dinky on the far right is the real deal I tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
        Welcome back Big Al. Nice collection you have there There are some great dealers here on the forum and they will treat you right. So, if you are looking for a new one or custom shop, you can save the trip to GC.
        I have been checking out some of the dealers sites hoping to find a couple of guitars on the want list. I am looking forward to being able to view the want adds but I don't want you guys to think that is the only reason for posting (as I post again with no real information)!
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al
          I have not posted in a long time and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alan and I have been visiting this site for a few years. I having been playing guitar for 24 years and Jackson's have always been on my "want list". I have collected many guitars through the years but recently have started to build a small collection of Jackson's.
          Thanks for the inspiration and I hope to be able to contribute to this site in the future.

Wow! That's a nice corner there!

welcome!

chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Nice jacksons man - welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X