No announcement yet.

New Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I reduce the size of BM's new avatar for you, will you use it?

I access this forum from the office still.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd, if it's too big for you, please reduce it and we'll use that... unless you mean it will cause a problem for you at work even reduced, then I'll just delete it.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
        From the looks of it, Black Mariah. Check out the I Hate Theory thread in GD.

He had it coming! I didn't hear a single nice word from him in any of his posts.

(Hope I didn't break any rules or taboos by saying this, if so I'm sorry).
        You're right, he did have it coming. He's very arrogant and thinks he knows all, thinks it's okay to insult people. Not that I or anyone else here can't be sarcastic and have a good time by lightly poking fun at people, but he was pretty rude in all of his recent posts (especially to XXX Brad in Newc's Custom Angel Warrior thread). Someone banned him last year and he was recently unbanned by Kevin. So much for giving him another chance... he won't be back again.

Comment

"BlackMariah? Won't see him no more..."

-Clemenza
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congratzs Joe

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              You're right, he did have it coming. He's very arrogant and thinks he knows all, thinks it's okay to insult people. So much for giving him another chance... he won't be back again.
              How did you find that pic of him?

I hope those threads will die away so I don't have to look at that mug anymore!

Comment

That's just a pic I found through a Google search. I don't know if he actually looks like that or not. LOL I just did a search for "balls on chin" and it's like the third pic that came up.

Comment

please, PLEASE don't show us the first two. Although I'm sure Ron's googled them already just to see
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Of course I did. The other pics are quite innocuous. The one Toejam picked is probably the worst one out of the first 3 pages of results!

Comment

This is a pic of the douchebag from his myspace site. I recognize him from another pic I saw of him and Kevin Easton a couple of years ago at AMIC.

Comment

awww, look! He can play nicely with others....
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

That's the retard wagon his mom's driving him to school in.

Comment

Comment

a few days late I know but Congrats to ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky
                                If I reduce the size of BM's new avatar for you, will you use it?

I access this forum from the office still.
                                I think you can use the block here and it'll have the same effect for censor. You can also use a browser like Opera 9.2 beta and it can be set to block certain images on a page.

Comment

Working...
                                X