No announcement yet.

New Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell there is a change in you already Joe. With more power comes more responsibility. And your stepping right up to the plating and handling things in that manner. Yeah right. lol Congrats dude. This put a dent in the Sox to Yankee fans admin ratio though. That kinda sucks.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I just got back, good Christ!!! Cameltoejam is a manboob banning admin?
      I knew I'd somehow have a way to become an admin., because Joe and I are tight, he listens to my garbage and sometimes acts on it. Healso rides in the Charvel warbus, and he banned black mariah? excellent work CamelToe, the funny thing is that I listened to two of his MP3's or whatever they were and they sounded like I do when I'm trying to play with my feet.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
        the funny thing is that I listened to two of his MP3's or whatever they were and they sounded like I do when I'm trying to play with my feet.

Congrats Joe!...it took me a friggin' long time, but that's what I get for have some Polish blood in me!

Nonetheless...

Comment

I thought Joe knew he had to pledge allegiance to the mighty red when he signed on as admin
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

So, what did he do at Jackson? Hopefully not customer service...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
              I thought Joe knew he had to pledge allegiance to the mighty red when he signed on as admin
              Hey, I've always been a Yankees fan! Eh, I don't really follow sports any more, but I guess I'm still sort of a fan...
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

oh joe, for godsakes, am I alone in this fukkin' battle against the Redkooks?
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170
                  We would like to welcome Joe (toejam) to the JCF Administration. He has been around since the beginning and been a major contributor all along and we are sure he will contribute greatly to the administration and the future of the JCF.
                  oh man, not that guy...he's a dick :ROTF:

j/k...Congratulations Joe I say JCF Law is you ban youself the next time you post a picture of your moobs
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

ban youself the next time you post a picture of your moobs
                    That was kind of the idea by offering him admin status .. we figured we wouldn't have to see them damn things anymore
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Bwahaha!

I do need to get pics of mine...to take up the slack you see....
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats and may the Force be with you !!!!

Comment

why is it that the ones with the nice racks get the promotion?
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

FUCK TOEJAM

Joe, I can't believe you didn't reset Ron's post count immediately. I always figured that was like part of the JCF admin initiation ritual or something.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, good thing I severely reduced my JCF posting activity before this armageddon.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest
                                Well, good thing I severely reduced my JCF posting activity before this armageddon.

Congrats!
                                LOL How about I reduce Ron's post count and give half to you and half to Tim?
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X