No announcement yet.

My family of wood and metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that Roy Rogers had an EMG I'd be all over it!

Nice axes man!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

How do you like your DK2? I noticed you swapped the bridge pickup. I have the same guitar and have been contemplating changing the pups on mine as well.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

'Oly Sheet. That Roy Rogers was my first guitar. Is it wood or some type of laminated cardboard. I think mine was made from Masonite!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I wonder why I like that red one soo much

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
            How do you like your DK2? I noticed you swapped the bridge pickup. I have the same guitar and have been contemplating changing the pups on mine as well.
            I love the BOF DK2! The necks on DK2's are incredible. I dropped a Distortion in the bridge and those are GFS singles in the middle and neck positions.

Alvin
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
              'Oly Sheet. That Roy Rogers was my first guitar. Is it wood or some type of laminated cardboard. I think mine was made from Masonite!
              I think this one may be wood. I found it in one the closets of my mother-in-law's house and brought it to my house because she smokes. My wife said it is her father's and he got it as a child. I haven't told him that I have it (they are divorced) yet. I want to do some research on it.

Alvin
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
                I wonder why I like that red one soo much

Comment

I'm deciding which pickups to put in it...possibly a custom in the back with di-marzio's stacked singles up front.

You're probably pondering the same thing for whitie

Comment

I'm deciding which pickups to put in it...possibly a custom in the back with di-marzio's stacked singles up front.

You're probably pondering the same thing for whitie
                    EMG's for me!!!

Alvin

Comment

I never tried EMG's. Actually, they we're in the soloist I sold to Twisteramps. Hard to get a good clean sound, but there was only one hum in it. I suppose the singles can be good clean. Maybe I'll try a set. Suggestions? 81 or 85 for the rear?

Comment

I never tried EMG's. Actually, they we're in the soloist I sold to Twisteramps. Hard to get a good clean sound, but there was only one hum in it. I suppose the singles can be good clean. Maybe I'll try a set. Suggestions? 81 or 85 for the rear?

Alvin

Comment

I was told the same thing today by two fellow metalheads.

Singles, i'm not sure of yet.

Comment

Both of our families are soon going to have new additions!

:-)

Comment

Working...
                            X