Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...and here it is, the finished cusotom Rhoads!!! (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a big fan of the aesthetics of it but you definately did a good job

Comment

NICE dude!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
        Nice job matching the color. In fact, great work on the whole thing.

Indeed! Very nice, Rob!
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Its definatley bright with the 1meg pot... but thats what I wanted... all out, balls to the wall in-your-face killing machine. And thats exactly what Ive got.

Its really wierd playing a Rhoads again... Havent used that guitar in about 3 months, and since my RR7R is out of commission, I dont have any other 22 fret guitars. Ive gotta say it feels GREAT to strap a Rhoads back on again, almost forgot why I love them so much.

And the new neck is just KILLER. Sustain for daaaaaaaaaaaaays and pinch harmonics like a mo'fo'.

NEXT project is already in its final planning stages. Post to follow soon enough... however, I dont think many people will like my choice when it comes to this upcoming one, but this is one Ive been wanting to do for a while. Should definatley be... well... different. All Im saying is that its a Rhoads, with a maple/maple rev neck, and a "hot" color.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR
            All Im saying is that its a Rhoads, with a maple/maple rev neck, and a "hot" color.
            Very interesting...

Comment

Working...
            X