Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all: Happy March!

The begining of a new month.

Here's to all members of the great Jackson Charvel Forum - [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] - Enjoy the beginning, middle and end...

I hope is is a great one for all...It will be, if you let it..

Re: To all: Happy March!

Ah, a perfect chance to test a new avatar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

To the first member to step up!

I salute you! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] A successful and image enhancing positive and new avatar image!

Image is everything. Good place to start!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ March 01, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: ROCKPRO ]

Comment

Thanks dude,

I'm kind of wishing it's good, i'm suppose to finish my first album this month. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

You said it, rockpro - image is everything. I made him a little more angry [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Happy March!
          Henrik

Comment

Hey kuerbo, your first album! Tell us about it! Heavy? Solo? Live? Own material? Project? WHAT?
            Henrik

Comment

My own material, i've been working on it for a long time, but i'm doing it all by myself so that is undedrstandable.

Actually it's:

Me, my girlfriend, my Jacksons, my Marshall, my midi contrtoller and my trusty PC with Steinberg's Cubase.

I'll put something for you guys to listen when i'm done. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I had the avatars off.

Little SHRED Looks happy!

Kuerbo: Some new sounds for the media machine?

Comment

Originally posted by kuerbo:
                  I'll put something for you guys to listen when i'm done. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm lookin' forward to that. If you got the guts to let us JCF members hear your precious material, you've got guts! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What instrument does you girlfriend play? And please, no rude comments from cleve or 666 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

rockpro, "Little SHRED" - he he i like that. Kinda cute.
                  Henrik

Comment

Fortissimo!

Little shred, BIG SHRED, mad [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] shred, happy [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] shred, laughing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] shred, blue [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] shred tooth [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] shred, cool [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] shred.

Get a schredder,learn to shred, good shred, Im a schredder, your're a shredder, shes's a shredder?, he's a shreder!,

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kuerbo:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm lookin' forward to that. If you got the guts to let us JCF members hear your precious material, you've got guts! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What instrument does you girlfriend play? And please, no rude comments from cleve or 666 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

rockpro, "Little SHRED" - he he i like that. Kinda cute.
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She actually sings in a few songs. The album is a little eclectic. i grew up listening to heavy metal during the 80's but i also like what the new bands are doing. There's some heavy stuff in it, but there's also slow songs with my girlfriend's voice in it, som einstrumental stuff and even a cover from CHuck Berry's Roll Over Beethoven, along with a two guitar adaptation (from me) for one of the Goldberg Variations by J.S. Bach. So, who knows, you may like it or think it's **** !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I'm going into the new month really, really...tired. After an on-and-off schedule over the past two months, the recording and mixing of my band's demo is finally done. I was in the studio until 3AM this morning, having started at 7PM Saturday night to finish recording and mixing vocals for the last song. There's definitely a lot to be said for being able to hold a CD in your hand and say "I did this".

We started recording on Jan 1st, and finished March 1st, give or take a couple hours. I sure hope it doesn't take two months the next time around... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                        sigpic

Comment

March is a big month for Severed too! We are going into the studio, gig on the 14th and we were asked to the subject for a video production school! It will have shots of us playing in the studio and I belive the criteria calls for a certain amount of digital animation. I just hope it's not cheesy cuz it's real easy to get on Much Music when you are a canuck. (The one good thing about the CTRC) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Kuerbo & Inazone: Let's have a listen when you have it ready! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

happy sunday [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Thanks it was -40 here with the wind chill this morning Happy Fuc**n March [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

BB

Comment

Working...
                              X