Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a Newbie

Hello,
    My name is Paul Frischmann. I live in Atlanta. My first serious guitar was a robin's egg blue Jackson Soloist bought in 1988. Just before I attended my first of four years at Berklee college of Music in Boston.

I still have that guitar but don't play it much. I've always wanted a strat head charvel and even bought a 25th anniversary but found it to bright for me. I now have a b/w EVH and really like it...but the strat head charvel thing continues to nag at me.

For amps,
    I can honestly say I've played just about everything. I am a total amp slut. Having two kids over the past two years has calmed the GAS significantly. I now have a Marshall clone I built and a 66 super reverb. They tend to cover most things.

I may build a few basic SD clones to dial in what I like and then have the custom shop do it right.

I guess I see some conversations with Musikraft in my future.....

Thanks,
    Paul

Welcome!

Have a nice stay...

Comment

Welcome Paul, from one Atlantan to another.

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hey Paul, Welcome to the board...

joe...
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Thats about the year that I picked up my first serious guitar, but it was a Jackson Dinky. Well, I considered it a serious guitar at the time.

Comment

Hey Paul

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

to the JCF, Paul!!! Have fun and enjoy. Fair warning: Prepare to have your gas reactivated. The guitar pics people post around here will have you drooling.
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonfan
                  to the JCF, Paul!!! Have fun and enjoy. Fair warning: Prepare to have your gas reactivated. The guitar pics people post around here will have you drooling.
                  I know I wish there were more posted!!
                  I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                  X