Hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

Thought id say an official hello to everyone from down here in Sydney, Australia.
    Ive noticed a few aussies on the board, so c'mon!!!! to all of them!
    A bit about myself, ive been playing for around 2 years, i currently own a jackson js-20 with a SD-JB in the bridge, its not great, but i like it.
    Doing up a charvel model 6, as you may have read, and i cant wait to play that. It's going to be my main axe for a long time i think!!
    I play with mates, mostly hard rock kinda stuff. I also teach part time to a few people who are willing to learn, although they are only 8, they love the rock n roll!!
    Glad to be here, alot of great guitars and gear, so c'mon aussies, lets here where you are, and everyone around the world, say hi too!

Cheers

I'm in Missouri....that's close to Australia isn't it?
    Welcome!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I just love aussie girls ... too bad your name is Matt and not Mathilda... lmao

Anyways, welcome!
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Theres probly 9 million of them here, you should move!! Its a great place to be, but guitar stuff is more expensive, but gotta weigh it all up i guess
        Last edited by Model 6 Matt; 07-08-2006, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Welcome....you'll like it here.

Comment

Aye mate! Welcome to the forum! Lots of good stuff here. Come on in and sit a spell
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Welcome fellow Sydneysider!! Lets have a beer sometime..

Comment

Yo, from perth here. Yeah equipment is double the prize or even more. I recommend buying in america and shipping over, even after conversion rate, GST, Shipping and other taxes you probaly save 25%

Comment

Welcome mate. You have good taste in Charvels
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

another aussie called matt on the jcf, cool
                      what you learn about the guitar during your project will help your playing, and you'll have a kickass axe at the end of it, congrats!

Comment

Thnaks, good to see some down under support for jackson/charvels!
                        Cant wait to play it, anyone know how to speed up time??

Comment

Originally posted by Model 6 Matt
                          Thnaks, good to see some down under support for jackson/charvels!
                          Cant wait to play it, anyone know how to speed up time??
                          Yes, but it only works in America

Welcome aboard the board from one Matt to (yet) another
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome Matt

I've got a couple of Charvel Model 3's, so I know you're going to love your Model 6 once she gets refinished

I'm in Japan, where Charvels are cheap and Jacksons are non-existent
                            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Model 6 Matt
                              Theres probly 9 million of them here, you should move!! Its a great place to be, but guitar stuff is more expensive, but gotta weigh it all up i guess
                              What are house prices along Bondi Beach? lmao

*dreams*
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X