Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIme for me to piss you off!

http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar...n/date_jac.htm

Actually, it's time for "KNOW IT ALL" ED to piss you all off again.. Read and enjoy! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

[ March 01, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: kickaxeguitars ]

Re: TIme for me to piss you off!

Ron needs to kick him again.. possibly kick him to death next time [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I dont get it.....Is it actually possible to sue yourself?.............

Comment

....." There is a certain person buying up all the original Charvels and making perfect copies of them...then selling them as legit.....I can't say his name because he will sue me". Tracy, that is one way to get some of your investment back....When can I get a perfect copy of that Explorer? LOL.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yeah but what about the neckplates??? He could only make one copy and the one he had could never be seen in public again. It don't make sense(big surprise [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] ........Gary

Comment

Funny thing is...Who has ever run into a situation where someone had that same exact guitar down to the paint and number? Maybe it's happened but I haven't heard you experts mention it yet. Have you?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Great way to obscure one's own counterfeiting ring - claim it's someone
              else's! The idea expressed was getting original SD guitars and making several
              copies of each, then selling the copies.

With 275 million people in the USA alone,
              and a scam like this probably involvng maybe hundreds of guitars, it wouldn't be that hard to farm the fakes out so the owners would probably never cross paths.
              A smart crook like "the unnamed one" wouldn't have much trouble, I'd bet. Sell 'em in Europe and do even better.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Still. With a forum like this where all the big guys seem to gather, you would think this situation would've come up by now. Maybe "The un-named one" is just starting to get them out there. It would be a good move to be in position to say..."I was the one who said it was being done"!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

BITE ME, Ed !!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...It's FUN !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Doc;
                      Just what have you done to get on Ed's bad side?
                      Since Ed is the only person we know of who is currently manufacturing, without being a manufacturer, copies or modifications to various instruments. Just who should we be looking for.

Comment

Oooooh. Can I have the Star Wars sticker in that box? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sadly, there is one thing that he said that is true, though he only made a guestimate implication. It'll blow all your socks off when it finally comes out too, IF Fender decides it will happen. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

This guy is such a hammer [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hey Ron.. You should have been wearing steel toed cowboy boots man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X