TIme for me to piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TIme for me to piss you off!

"NOTE 3: Since the Jackson Junior (JJ) is the only Jackson bolt on without a neck plate, these serial numbers can be found stamped into the fretboard"

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Ok, then why does my bolt-on Kelly XLR not have a neckplate and the serial number is on a sticker on the back of the headstock?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

San Dimas was where the companies PO Box was located, therefore that's where the company's address was listed. There never was a San Dimas factory!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is he referring to the Ft. Worth plates? What a tool.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wow. what a fag ed roman is.

Comment

Good god, what a clueless moron!!!!!

"Many of the San Dimas Guitars I have seen are fraudulent. I mean how easy it it to make a copy of a Fender copy?"

>>> Very True!(like he'd know what to look for anyway though... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

Oh you checked yours out with Jackson, so you are confident that yours is real. I've got sad news for you. The principal forger of the San Dimas guitars who shall remain un-named, If I say his name, he will sue me, because it is hard to prove."

>>> Nice sentence structure there Ed, I still can't figure out what you're trying to say. How can you forge a San Dimas serialized neckplate? Sorry but this is bul$hit. If anyone in the C/J community was making copies, we'd know about it. People who buy these guitars are very well linked.

Here's the sad news. This Maggot, who pretends to be mister know it all on Jackson/Charvel is actually acquiring original Charvel guitars. When he is 100% satisfied that they are original and real he will make a number of exact copies of it.

>>> Bull$hit Bull$hit Bull$hit!!!

In this way when you call Jackson to check out the guitar you will find that all the colors and numbers match. so theoretically you could buy a perfect copy right down to the serial # and color. buyer beware.

>>> There is a small bit of truth here. I do know of 2 guys who are buying so-called "NOS" Charvel parts and building fake "pre-pros". There is nothing new about this, people have been doing it for years. However, by the time you come up with the correct tuning keys, neck, body, strap buttons, knobs, cavity plates, control cavity shielding, pickups, etc. etc. etc... you've got so much money into it that it's not really a big money maker. Therefore, corners are usually cut and these guitars usually do not hold up to the scrutiny of the knowledgeable around here and Charvel Central. We CAN spot the fakes. Ed probaby can't.

I have purposely stayed away from San Dimas Charvel guitars because I knew that someday this would come out and every one of them will come under suspicion.

>>> Yeah right! Ed missed out on the rise in Charvel prices and now is upset about it. Also, and I'm sure this is his main reason for this line of BS.... Ed will use this story to discount peoples guitars and not give them their true worth when they bring them in to sell to Ed.

What a moron!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod:
            [QBSan Dimas was where the companies PO Box was located, therefore that's where the company's address was listed. There never was a San Dimas factory! [QB]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't this actually true, though? The shop was in Glendora while their mailing address was in San Dimas? That's at least what is according to Rod Witte's site

Comment

Yes, that is true. However, Charvel/Jackson NEVER called them "San Dimas" Charvels. Back in the day, they were just "Charvels". When the imports came out in 86, people just referred to them as "USA Charvels". It wasn't until sometime in the 90's that players started referring to them as "San Dimas" Charvels.

So what does Ed want us to do?... start calling them Glendora Charvels?

Comment

San Dimas Charvels only command a moderate amount of money, compared to some of the most valuable collector guitars. it would be a complete waste of time for someone to bother researching and copying them, more trouble than it is worth. the whole idea that someone is trying to buy them all up and counterfeit them is so far beyond stupid that the delusional ed roman should pack up his website and take up ballet like the tinkerbell that he is.

Comment

He is also the first to claim that there are Fender forgeries so good that they would fool anybody who looked at them, regardless how well trained their eye is. This is also 100% BS.

Comment

why does everbody get upset, when this dick stain opens his mouth. he missed out on the charvel boat, now he's pissed off about. so fuk him. let him run his mouth. like i said, he's just dick stain that missed the boat [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

Exactly. Ed Roman is, IN MY OPINION, a total dumbass. I don't doubt that he can make some good guitars, but who really cares? His mouth has probably lost him more sales than his skills have made him.

Comment

o.O omg i read that entire page. what an ass plug!

Comment

Ed Roman said, "This Maggot, who pretends to be mister know it all on Jackson/Charvel is actually acquiring..."

Now, is he referring to the JCF in that statement?

Finally: Glendora and San Dimas are a flea pecker's distance away from each other, no?
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

God i love pissing you guys off! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And to think I didn't even have to open my piehole! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Why even talk about this scumbag.You know he is reading this page as we speak, and you know what he is doing? Laughing his ass off, that he got over again. It will all come back on him in the end. Krama is a wonderful thing.
                              www.kiddhavok.com
                              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I have to say something that you all might find annoying, however, I have to tell you that I have NEVER EVER had a problem with Ed. I have spoken with him on the phone and am sure bugged the crap out of him before I bought something but he was always nice and very helpful. I must be the exception from what I have heard. I know a lot of people I deal with automatically stereotype me when they hear my voice and he was very gracious to me. (not enough to cut me a deal: damn it!) I have heard that he has hung up on people when they tried to ask a question. I have heard some real horror stories but, I have never experienced it. (thank goodness)

Mama Riotwatch [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X