Abbreviation Meaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbreviation Meaning

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I just bought my first Jackson, I've owned an Ibanez and a Charvel/Jackson. I bought a Jackson DXMGT SP HT Dinky. I've only seen them sold in black cherry, but the one I have is black. I've found that this was a Guitar Center limited exclusive, but other than that I'm not sure. Anyway, I wanted to find out what the abbreviations stand for. I've searched the forums and only came up with MG meaning EMG pickups. If someone could help with these abbreviations or have others they need help with please post.

Thanks,

The T is for string thru I believe

Comment

Welcome to the board. The answer is here, but I have no idea what the letters mean. These Jacksons and Charvels makers were a little lax in defining there issues in the later years. You will find out that we know "Everything":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: The one thing I learned is: "If you don't post pics they yell at you. "
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hard Tail.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Dinky X series eMG pickups SPecial edition HardTail
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks very much for the help. As soon as I get a pic of the Jackson I'll post it. I've already learned a lot from reading through the different forums.

Later,

Comment

Welcome, rlewis!
              Last edited by RacerX; 07-19-2006, 03:26 PM.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Spend much time at the Cobra, or Legs 11?

Comment

Thought I would go ahead and post a pic of my jackson. Do you guys like?

Comment

nice axe! and welcome to the board

say hi to Tony and Geezer

edit: shit, that read alabama, not UK

Comment

Working...
                    X