DR3 & Charvel Model 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR3 & Charvel Model 6

What was the time frame for production of the DR3? I recently purchased one for 350 in excellent condition,well,it's missing the tremolo bar.I also did a repaint on a model6.I did not paint the entire neck,so I did a small flame to transition the original color. This will not effect the stability or truss rod function ...will it?

Re: DR3 & Charvel Model 6

Not sure on The DR3 ask guitarforceone for help on this in the Charvel Import section. With regards to paint you may pull the neck somewhat when everything is curing no worries it should drop back in place if not a slight tweak on the bar will do but the M6 has a very rigid neck. The paint will however have effect on the sound of your guitar. Don't apply it to thick or you will kill the ring and resonance from the poplar on your M6. Again try the Charvel Import section you will probably get more responces.

Doc Dyer is the man with regards to anything to do with necks and pretty well anything you need to know. He may even tell you about how he tortures bad necks on his rack. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Later BB

Comment

Re: DR3 & Charvel Model 6

Thanks. It did not seem to effect the tone. I did spray it lightly.

Comment

Working...
      X