• Show
Clear All

• Need size for Jackson RR case.

Subject
    Tnx.

Big.
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

To be more specific, it's tall and wide.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
        To be more specific, it's tall and wide.
        You came out of semi-retirement for THAT?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Still trying to come up with a post of value? poke:
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The same size as a Kelly or KingV case.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

about 47" x 20" x 5-1/2 "

Comment

A little off topic here. I don't know why Jackson did this, my King V fits in my Rhoads case, but the Rhoads doesn't fit in the King V case. Weird eh?!?!?

PS. My Kelly doesn't fit in either. Oh wait, I don't have a Kelly. No wonder.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Maybe RR case is intended to accomodate left-hand RR as well so it is kind of "double rhoads" case and KV fits it. I'll check it at home later.
                  Because I don't say it
                  Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

Originally posted by Carbophos
                    Maybe RR case is intended to accomodate left-hand RR as well so it is kind of "double rhoads" case and KV fits it. I'll check it at home later.
                    They still can use that same case for Kv's also which will make everything easier
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                      A little off topic here. I don't know why Jackson did this, my King V fits in my Rhoads case, but the Rhoads doesn't fit in the King V case. Weird eh?!?!?
                      I´ve got three Rhoads cases (at least I thoght they were Rhoads cases) but not all my Rhoads´ fit them all...
                      The guitars was Rhoads Pro, Kevin Bond, RR5 and RX10D. Can´t remember exactly, but I think the RR5 didn´t fit the case I had for the Pro.
                      So no doubt there was a small different in size..

Comment

PS. My Kelly doesn't fit in either. Oh wait, I don't have a Kelly. No wonder.
                        Now that you mention it, I have a kelly case and one of my kellys fits in my kelly case but my other kelly doesn't fit in my kelly case

As you were
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

No. It's because the Rhoads upper wing is longer than either of the KVs.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            No. It's because the Rhoads upper wing is longer than either of the KVs.
                            Thanks for pointing out the obvious Ron.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Your obvious stupidity?

Comment

Working...
                              X