Another new guy here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new guy here...

Hey guys, I go by "IKE", who knows, some of you may know me from HC. I'm 37 years old and have been playing guitar since I was 7. I love Jacksons and have a few of them in my collection, although they are mostly imports, I love them just the same. I'm a big fan of the professional series of the '90s. I'm looking forward to chatting with other fans of the breed.

Welcome to the JCF. You will have a case of GAS and will be looking at USA models pretty soon! Look out!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Hey Ike. Imports are great!

Let's see some pics!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Hi!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            Hey Ike. Imports are great!

Let's see some pics!
            Sure thing man, I'm at work right now and my photobucket is blocked here, so I'll try to get some of my favorites up tommorrow. Currently I'm using a Jackson Fusion Pro EX, a pair of Jackson DKMGTs, one cobalt blue and the other transparent black, a pair of Jackson PS-7 Performers, one transparent red, the other transparent green, and I have a Jackson HX Pro on the way from fleabay.

Comment

Hey Ike wheres Tina?? j/k
              Welcome to the board a great placeto be indeed!!

Comment

I thought I recognized your name from HC. Is that HX Pro a two-hum model or three? Sounds familiar...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
                  I thought I recognized your name from HC. Is that HX Pro a two-hum model or three? Sounds familiar...
                  It is a 2-humbucker model with a string through body bridge. It should be here soon, I don't know much about that model but would appreciate any info.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Originally posted by IKE
                    It is a 2-humbucker model with a string through body bridge. It should be here soon, I don't know much about that model but would appreciate any info.
                    If it looks like this, it's a Dinky HX. Only about 100 were made in' 94... and I bought mine brand new around that time, still using it today as my D-tuned axe. I also had a red one for awhile. If it's got the stock Jackson pups, it should also have a push/pull tone pot for splitting the pups.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome

Does yours come with the dead smily too?

hehe
                      PostaL!

Comment

Originally posted by Postal
                        Welcome

Does yours come with the dead smily too?

hehe
                        PostaL!

That smiley isn't dead....just very stoned.
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The smiley is only available through the Custom Shop, too! :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's it! It is like the burgandy one. Here is a pic from the auction:

So they only made like a 100 of these? I can't wait for it to get here. (IKE watches out the window for the big brown truck)
                            Last edited by IKE; 07-14-2006, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Some pics of some of my guitfiddles:

Comment

Working...
                              X