KV2T question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2T question

Hope I'm not asking a repetitive question, I didn't find anything in my search of the forums. I know the KV2T is a shorter scale and has no bevels, but I don't see any strap buttons. Are they flushmount (countersunk Dunlops) like they were on the Y2KV?
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

they are the countersunk dunlops.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks Tim. I was hoping that was the case. I am actually waiting on a confirmation from an online music store who gave me a nice line of credit to get back to me with a ballpark time to expect delivery. I placed an order on Friday for a KV2T in Burnt Cherry Sunburst. WOO HOO!!!!!!

VERY EXCITED HERE!

UPDATE: Estimated shipping date - 10/17/06. Why do I get the feeling time is just gonna DRRRRRRAG till then. Hurry Jackson....build build build!!!! lol
      Last edited by VoiceX3; 07-17-2006, 08:51 PM.
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

I love those locks...same as on the KV1's....I wish they were std. equipment on all US Jacksons!
        Not sure if I've seen a burnt cherry KV2T before...very nice....I LOVE Tim's ghost flamed one....I've got a creme one that the g/f loves and won't let me ever sell LOL!

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

My other guitarist has a Y2KV with them and they are really cool. I'm glad that the KV2T has em.

Is it October yet?

Comment

Those Dunlop locks are supercool!!
            And so are the KV2T, I´m eager to see it with that finish..

Comment

The KV2T is the Winky Wright of the Jackson line - the little known secret that only the few in "the know" are hip to it. If you have one, let me know what you think about the pickups. I have some ideas on improving the tone a little bit - unless everyone likes the current pickup set (JB & '59).

McD
              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

As soon as I finally get mine, I'll let you know. Since I only orderred it a few days ago it's gonna be a while. I can't wait to see what a USA Burnt Cherry Sunburst flame maple top is gonna look like on it. I always liked the look of the old Mustaine Pro burst guitars, and I have a KE3R (DXMG neck) in Burnt Cherry that looks sweet.

Comment

I'll have to break mine out this weekend and review the pups....it's been a while since I played it last. I *think* my last impression was they were a tad weak....but I was still happy with them and I love the guitar!
                  I've got one of the 25.5" scale ones:

- Joel
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Damn Joel, that's sweet!!!!!!

Comment

Nice!
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

This is the one I can never sell...according to the g/f....she told me (if) we get a place together she wants it hanging on the wall in the family room to show off LOL.....I don't mind...easy access so I'll play it more.
                        RIP Dime

Comment

That's a great idea. I wanna hang all my jacksons, but need a wall big enough for them all.

I'd never sell that either Joel. Actually I've only ever sold 1 Jackson. It was a white 87 or 88 Soloist which I sold on here, but I don't remember to whom. I'll never sell another tho. I get too attached too quickly.

Comment

Hell Yeah!!!
                            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Good thing to get the important ones off the ground...

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X