Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy broke the board, go back to your normal programming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy broke the board, go back to your normal programming...

Jeremy broke the board, go back to your normal programming...

» Please use your browser's back button to return.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Jeremy broke the board, go back to your normal programming...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ... uh .. yeah .. uh sorry about that.. I uhh .. hit the rebuild search index and I didn't realize the board goes offline ....
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

nice one Kev! woohoo! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

edit: messed with wrong admin

[ March 03, 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

Muhh ha ha ha ha [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

there were untold thousands right then going "OH ****!! OH **** OH ****!!, I need a fix man!!"

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

What a dick! Don't let it happen again! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

hey Jeremy.. i'll get you another time [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

These friggin hacker wanna B's... They take one class and think they can do it all.....

[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I'm guessing it was to clean up Gpops's random posts in the Non J/C Related forum.

Thanks admins!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] He kept pushing all the new topics down when I was trying to read them, so I brought it to his attention.

Comment

Yeah, that Gpops really screwed things up nicely...

Now we have current threads that are pages back and basically lost, and come to chat threads from november in the current pages... Excellent...

Good work dork...

Comment

Now I am sorry that I posted come to chat threads in the first place....

Comment

Working...
                          X