The newest newbie is here! Intro, questions, and a confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam
    Nope, 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck. A lot of guys here prefer the 85 in the bridge over the 81. The 85 in the bridge with either an 81 or 60 in the neck is the way I prefer it!
    60 in the neck, and an 81 in the bridge for me!!

Welcome aboard Chinese dude! I bought a Rhoads from Carrguitar as well! I didn't have any problems with him/guitar at all!! He is all business though! I would definately buy another axe from him!
    I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider
      Welcome, CrazyFist...

Another Asian here, formerly with long hair...
      I just had a buzz cut not too long ago. The heat was killing me...so I joined the club.

btw, how can I view the Ebay forum?

Comment

You can't get in there?

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know I'm also a newbie but if I may jump in this about carrguitar on Ebay.I don't much know about him being an honost seller due to I havent bought anything from him.I can say this is he needs to do his homework on certain guitars he sells.This for example http://cgi.ebay.com/BC-RICH-RICO-IRO...QQcmdZViewItem is not a correct description about this guitar.The "U" series were never made in USA but actually in Japan.Much like the Fort Worth Charvels these are great guitars.I know he never says it was but I wouldve thought so due to the description.The "U" series were made overseas and assembled in the USA,but NOT by any means ever touched by Bernie Rico.Also I can score a "U" series Rich for about $350.00.I feel sorry for the unfortunanate person who buys this thinking it is a USA Rich.I hope I don't sound mean or judgmental just my opinion on him as a seller.BTW your Kelly is an exellent guitar.I have an older neck through Professional with the MOP logo.Congrats on your score.
          Last edited by ashden; 07-26-2006, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            I can't view it. It says I don't have enough privilage to view. I notice the forum is private. And the forum is simply removed from the list after I sign in. hmmm....

Well it seems like people have mixed opinions about carrguitar. I wonder if he visits this site.

Comment

Working...
            X