Something my wife said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something my wife said...

So I'm surfing the net. My wife's in the same room, happens to quickly glance at the screen. Looks up at me and says - in all seriousness: "Did you set up a web page for your guitars?" ...I'm on Jackson's home page, looking at the USA Select line.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think I'm approaching her GAS-tolerance limit, guys. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Something my wife said...

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's hillarious.

Be careful! Actually, you should have said "yes dear... I can't wait to get THIS ONE *points at model* back from the shop"...
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No kidding! I just turned my entire collection four times in the last year (so that's like 28-30 guitars!!). I think I better cool it for awhile - we've been married for almost 5 months. If I want it to stay that way, I better pay a little attention to domestic stuff!

Comment

My wife just bought me a Gibson SG Special for my birthday this coming Friday. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Xeno said:
          Actually, you should have said "yes dear... I can't wait to get THIS ONE *points at model* back from the shop"...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Unfortunately, that wouldn't have worked for me. I actually DID just get one back from the shop (...GMW). [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't get me wrong, guys. My wife is the greatest, very supportive of my "addiction". But I suppose everyone has their limits.

I think I can probably get away with one more this year. ...Not counting an order I placed last year. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
            So I'm surfing the net. My wife's in the same room, happens to quickly glance at the screen. Looks up at me and says - in all seriousness: "Did you set up a web page for your guitars?" ...I'm on Jackson's home page, looking at the USA Select line.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think I'm approaching her GAS-tolerance limit, guys. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What was your wife doing that she had to look UP at you?? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ March 04, 2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Jack The Riffer ]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

...Easy now, Jack... Be nice. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Not that there would be anything wrong with that, but she was reading a book, and looked up at me from the page. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ March 04, 2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

More fearful than an individual wife reaching her GAS tolerance limit? The thought that one day a few wives will get
                together and form GAS-ANON as a support group. Once they find out they're "enablers" by tolerating it, we're ALL DOOMED!!!!!!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
                  My wife just bought me a Gibson SG Special for my birthday this coming Friday. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you're married to the perfect woman!

Does she have a sister? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ March 04, 2003, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Just tell them it could be worse: your vice could be classic cars or high-end hunting rifles. Collecting guitars is bush-league compared to those addictions, unless you're collecting '59 Les Pauls or something of that nature...

Lately I just make sure that my overall number of guitars stays the same--if one comes in, one goes out.

Comment

BTW, Happy B-day Jack. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I am so lucky! I don't have any of these problems

Comment

Hey pro-fusion I guess I'm in trouble because I'm into guitars, cars, guns, and even photography [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

My wife gave me the o.k to buy whatever Jackson I want on Valentines day. That was the best Valentines day yet. I REALLY want a SL2H as this would be my second Jackson. Too bad I sold my first one years ago (needed cash) KV2. I have 2 Gibsons now but will definetly get my SL2H as soon as I can figure what color I want.

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X